how God works

Singing on the praise team for me is few and far between with my travel schedule.  but I really enjoy it.  and each time / every time / all the time, God works through the songs that have been chosen.

This past week was no exception.  Wednesday's night praise team practice and today's worship was amazing.....God's Word affecting my life, speaking to my heart in just the way I need to hear Him.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday were very busy & ever-changing at work - - we have had quite a busy week at home with me getting back to routine, the house needing some attention, and just taking kids here & there while doing this & that. 

The set included: 
"How Awesome Is The Lord Most High"
"By His Wounds" - - by His wounds, we are healed
"Word of God Speak"
"All We Need Is You"
"I Will Stand On The Solid Rock"

May some of the words speak to your heart as well:

I will stand on the Solid Rock
I believe if I feel it or not
Word of God, come and fill my thoughts
I am Yours
Take control


Where You send us, God we will go
You're the Answer, we want the world to know
We will trust You, when You call our name
Where You lead us, we'll follow all the way