Relaxing

Doing jigsaw puzzles is very relaxing to me.  I can sit for hours and work on a puzzle.  Not really thinking about anything, the time allows me to actually enjoy time.  Every so often, a "great idea" will come to mind and I'll stop to write it down.  For the most part, however, the time widdles away and I feel more relaxed than when I started.

I'm currently working on the Musical Notes puzzle.  It's got 1000 pieces and it's pretty difficult.  I've had it for at least 2 or 3 years and haven't mastered it yet.  As you can see, it's all in black and white and has bunches and bunches of musical notes.  It took me about 2 weeks to get the border together!  And now, I've gotten the middle staff done as well as the word notations together......now it's the hard part of actually filling in the spaces.  I expect I'll be working on this for a while.

What begins in the evening ends in the earliest of mornings!  It's almost 12am as I type this and I've just finished working on it for about 2 hours....and I think I've put 15 pieces in the right spots! 

Oh well...I'm enjoying time.   And the added benefit of relaxation.