basketball and robb

Those that know me know I don't even know who is playing....apparently tonight.
I think it goes without saying that I'm clueless when it comes to basketball - - or any sport for that matter. I take that back. I do enjoy tennis - I stay up all hours of the night to watch the matches across the world. So I guess I do enjoy ONE sport, huh?

The whole sport thing is a mystery to me. I guess since I didn't watch much growing up, I was able to "save" myself from the madness. Yes...we must acknowledge that my father tried and tried to get us (me & my brother) involved in sports. The best part, however, is that my dad just let us be us....he didn't push anything on us ~ and I am very grateful for it. He allowed me to enjoy my creativity through music & the piano. He allowed my brother to enjoy his creativity through art. Don't get me wrong, we were up for going to a baseball game now and then...we just didn't really care about the game. We really enjoyed the hot dogs, ice cream, people-watching, and overall "atmosphere" of it all! I, myself, still enjoy that! So anyway...sports and me don't have a lot of ties. My son, however, enjoys playing wiffle ball, basketball, soccer, and other such sports. I guess I'll need to learn from my dad ~ and just allow it, encourage it, and love sitting on those really comfortable outdoor benches....Oooh. Can't wait.